On this page, you'll learn what to do when you encounter issues with your Bills Payment integration, and how to resolve it quickly.
This may happen for one of the following reasons:
- Slow or glitchy network from the service provider.
- Server downtime from the service provider.
To resolve this, we first confirm the complaint, and if it is legitimate, we will process a refund within 24 hours.
If you're having issues with customer validation, it may be because of one of the following reasons and here's how to fix them:
- Mistake in your code. Take a look at your code and confirm that it is written well.
- Providing the wrong details. Confirm that you're using the right operator id or bill type to validate your customer.
- Confirm that the customer details are valid. Even when testing on Test Mode, you cannot use the customer validation endpoint without real customer details.
- Server downtime or network issues from the service provider.
If you've confirmed that it is all good on your end, please get in touch with the Support team to provide a quick resolution to this problem.
If you're using our previous Bills Payment API version and you have issues, please reach out to the Support team, and we'll work with you to get it resolved as soon as possible.
We also advise you to migrate to the new API as outlined in this documentation.
Updated 9 months ago